One lucky loveEXPLORING reader and their guest will win a fabulous stay in this gorgeous shepherd's hut in 2020.
Whether you're after a cosy winter getaway or a sunny spring break, nothing offers rustic romance quite like a shepherd’s hut.
That's why we’ve teamed up with leading accommodation specialist Host Unusual to offer a fabulous prize – three nights’ at Cromwell’s Hideaway, a stunning bespoke-crafted bolt hole nestled in Wales's Monmouthshire countryside.
Courtesy of Host Unusual/Cromwell's Hideaway
The shepherd's hut
Cromwell’s Hideaway, located near the village of Raglan, sleeps two in a double bed and comes packed with lots of luxuries. Expect to find underfloor heating, a shower room, toilet and a kitchen area kitted out with a gas hob, fridge and kettle. The shepherd’s hut was named after Oliver Cromwell – said to have once lived in a nearby farmhouse.
Courtesy of Host Unusual/Cromwell's Hideaway
The stunning spot is a family-run affair too, with owners Karen and David ensuring guests have a unique place to stay while enjoying this pretty part of the UK.
The winner will receive a three-night stay at Cromwell's Hideaway. The prize needs to be taken before 30 November 2020 and the stay is subject to availability excluding bank holiday weekends, half term periods, Valentine’s weekend, Christmas and New Year and weekends during August 2020.
Cromwell’s Hideaway is sandwiched between the Brecon Beacons National Park and the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in South Wales. It's ideal for anyone who loves getting outdoors as you can pull on your hiking boots and explore the scenery, kayak along the River Wye or explore one of the area's many castles, such as Raglan pictured below.
How to enter
For your chance to win simply complete the form below by 23:59 GMT on 7 December 2019.
Terms & conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 7 December 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter fill out the form on this page.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 12 December 2019. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize includes three-nights at Cromwell's Hideaway. Airport transfers/visas/incidental costs are not included. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and the prize must be taken within one year and booked at least two months prior to travel. Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply including bank holiday weekends, half term periods, Valentine’s weekend, Christmas and New Year and weekends during August 2020. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Other than as specified, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email by 16 December 2019. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
12. By entering this prize draw each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter, Host Unusual, a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence use, broadcast, publish and otherwise use the entrant’s name and statements regarding this prize draw for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Love Incorporated, 36 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8AE.
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature