We've teamed up with the London Bridge Hotel to offer a fabulous stay in this buzzing area of the capital, including breakfast and a cocktail dinner at the hotel's Quarter Bar & Lounge.
This competition has now closed
There are so many hotels to choose from in London that it can feel impossible to know where to start when booking a short break in the city.
But a perfect mix of charm, individuality and personality, London Bridge Hotel is something a little special.
You’ll feel instantly at home at the boutique four-star hotel. Guests return to London Bridge Hotel time and time again thanks to the outstanding service. Plus it's great value with weekend rates starting at just £99.
London's best location
Positioned in one of London’s most diverse boroughs and upcoming theatre districts, with the bright lights of the City one way and the quirky stalls of the South Bank and Borough Market another, you’ll be spoilt for choice for things to do.
Soak up the views along the River Thames, take in craft brews in Bermondsey or hop on a bus to Covent Garden for shopping and entertainment.
Meanwhile inside the London Bridge Hotel, you'll find someting a little bit different. The concierge team are on hand with their best-kept city secrets while reception offer a wealth of knowledge and fantastic customer service.
In-room features include a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a bathroom stocked with White Company toiletries.
Courtesy of London Bridge Hotel
London Bridge Hotel is offering a two-night weekend stay in either a double or twin-bed room for two people sharing together with breakfast on both mornings. The prize includes a delicious dinner and cocktails in Quarter Bar & Lounge on one of the evenings.
Courtesy of the London Bridge Hotel
This prize is valid until 30 September 2020 and is subject to availability and any black-out dates.
How to enter
Complete the form below by 23:59 BST on 8 October 2019
Terms & conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 8 October 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter fill out the form on this page.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 17 October 2019. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize includes a two-night weekend stay in either a double or twin-bed room for two people sharing together with breakfast on both mornings. The offer also includes a dinner and cocktails in Quarter Bar & Lounge on one of the evenings. Airport transfers/visas/incidental costs are not included. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and the prize must be taken within one year and booked at least two months prior to travel. Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Other than as specified, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email by 14 October 2019. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
12. By entering this prize draw each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter, London Bridge Hotel, a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence use, broadcast, publish and otherwise use the entrant’s name and statements regarding this prize draw for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Love Incorporated, 36 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8AE.
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature