Our competition to win a two-night stay in a glamping dome is perfect for those who love camping with a twist...
Our winner and their guests will spend two-nights in the Brecon Beacons National Park at Cosy Under Canvas, a rustic, off-grid, eco-friendly glamping site in a Welsh woodland close to Hay-on-Wye.
The prize is a two-night midweek stay excluding peak season (24 May to 2 June and 19 July to 1 September 2019), bank holidays and the Easter holidays.
Cosy Under Canvas/Glampsites.com
Home, sweet dome
The domes sleep up to four guests and offer a complete digital detox, with no phone signal and no Wi-Fi.
Take a dip in your own, private wood fired hot tub then curl up in front of the wood burning stove.
The showers in the woods have a gorgeous canopy view of the trees above. Wood fuelled, they're not only steaming hot but eco-friendly too.
When it comes to dinnertime, there are two kitchens on site that are fully equipped with gas stoves, plus all the pots and pans you need to make something as simple or fancy as you like. Or you can cook over the campfire; tripods, griddles and hanging pots are provided.
Cosy Under Canvas/Glampsites.com
Lots to see
Outside of the site there’s plenty to keep you occupied. Head to historic Hay-On-Wye (just one of lots of reasons to visit Wales) or pull on your walking boots and step out for a hike to the twin peaks of Pen-y-Fan and Corn Du, or opt for a gentle amble along one of the towpaths.
Allen Paul Photography/Shutterstock
How to enter
For your chance to win, fill out the form below. Competition closes at 23.59 GMT on 4 April 2019.
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 4 April 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 8 April 2019. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize includes a two-night midweek stay. Excludes peak season (24 May to 02 Jun and 19 Jul to 01 Sep), bank holidays and the Easter holidays.
- Transport to Cosy Under Canvas is not included in the prize. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and the prize must be booked at least two months prior to travel. Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply and the prize must be taken before Monday 7 October 2019. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Other than as specified, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 9 April 2019. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- By entering this prize draw each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter and Glampsites.com, a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence use, broadcast, publish and otherwise use the entrant’s name and statements regarding this prize draw for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, 36 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8AE.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature