** THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED **
Historic Blenheim Palace is so much more than just a day out.
This UNESCO World Heritage Site is famous around the world as the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. But it also has a programme of events and activities for every age and interest – from history buffs and nature lovers, to young adventurers and fitness junkies.
The Dining Room at Blenheim Palace (Ian Dagnall/Alamy Stock Photo)
And now with the opening of Adventure Play, an all-new £3.6 million outdoor adventure play area located within the historic Walled Garden, Blenheim Palace is now the perfect family day out too.
The new Adventure Play attraction(Courtesy of Blenheim Palace)
Adventure Play is the biggest family-themed attraction in the Palace’s history. Kids will love the series of immersive interconnecting zones with secret chambers, clamber nets, tunnels, slides, rope bridges – and giant carrots.
The famous carrots in the Adventure Play attraction (Courtesy of Blenheim Palace)
Covering a site larger than a football pitch, it celebrates the rich heritage of the 18th century baroque Palace, inspired by real-life features including the lakeside Boat House and Hensington Gateway.
The world heritage listed palace and grounds (Courtesy of Blenheim Palace)
With hundreds of experiences including a unique Film Trail, paddleboarding and boating on the Great Lake and immersive costumed characters and events, Blenheim Palace is a must-visit destination for the whole family.
Blenheim Palace are offering 1x Family Annual Pass (2 Adults & 2 Children) to the Park, Palace and Gardens (worth £90) plus 4x tickets to Adventure Play at Blenheim Palace (worth £28). The total prize value is £118.
How to enter
Simply fill out the form below before 23.59 on 31 December 2023. If you can’t see the form click here to open it
Terms and conditions
The prize is subject to availability.
1. Prize for the winner is: 1x Family Annual Pass (2 Adults & 2 Children) to the Park, Palace and Garden tickets (worth £90) plus 4x tickets to Adventure Play at Blenheim Palace (worth £28).
2. Prize is valid until 31 March 2024, booking timed slots for Adventure Play is subject to availability at the time.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 31 December 2023. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
4. Only one entry per person. Entrants for the competition must be 18 years and over.
5. To enter fill out the form on this page.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 7 December 2023. The first entry drawn randomly will be the winner.
7. Once selected, the winner will be notified and will have 72 hours to claim the prize. Failure to reply to notification within this time period renders the competition void and a replacement winner will be selected and contacted.
8. Winner will be contacted via email.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable, and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
10. The name, email address and a contact number of the winner will be requested for prize fulfilment and may be passed to a third-party provider for prize arrangement.
11. The competition winner may be invited and agree to take part in post-competition publicity as may be requested by the promoter.
12. By accepting the prize, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the competition winner consents that the promoter may use his/her name, photograph, likeness (including his/her voice), hometown and biographical information and statements concerning the competition or the promoter and/or its products without further compensation or notice for the purpose of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, throughout the world in perpetuity, and the competition winner grants all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright such details.
13. Tickets to Adventure Play are subject to availability and time slot, these are non-transferrable.
14. Access to Blenheim Palace is subject to opening times.
15. The Annual Pass does not include entry to all events, or third-party events including Nocturne, Christmas Trails, and Blenheim Palace Horse Trials.
16. Winners of Annual Passes to check on entry restrictions before visiting.
Lead image: Blenheim Palace (Paul Weston/Alamy Stock Photos)
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature