We’ve teamed up with British brand Stubble & Co to offer one lucky loveEXPLORING reader this high-quality, stylish bag. Enter this month's competition below.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Get your 2022 travels off to a stylish start with classic yet practical luggage that’s designed just for the job.
Stubble & Co’s The Weekender Bag is the perfect sidekick to any adventure, whether you’re travelling by plane, going on a road trip or taking in the sights on a city break.
Courtesy of Stubble & Co
The Weekender’s timeless appeal makes a style statement but it also comes with modern features that make travelling easier, including a 15-inch laptop pocket, detachable shoulder strap and even a trolley sleeve, so the bag can sit on top of your suitcase with ease.
With four litres of space there’s room for everything you need, but at 55cm x 30cm x 25 cm (22in x 12in x 10in) it’s also the perfect size to meet most airline’s cabin bag requirements.
Four colours, olive, pirate grey, all black and navy are available too.
Built to last
Stubble & Co has an enviable reputation for making durable luggage with panache and The Weekender’s design has been carefully thought through.
It’s made with water-repelling Tekwax® canvas, full-grain leather and Japanese-engineered YKK zips. The interior has a 100% cotton lining and on the bottom you’ll find brass studs and a reinforced base, ensuring your bag will last for years to come.
Courtesy of Stubble & Co
How to enter
Simply fill out the form below before 23.59 GMT on 3 Feb 2022. If you can’t see the form click here to open it.
Terms & conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter and Stubble & Co, and their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 3 February 2022. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter fill out the form on this page.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 7 February 2022. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize is The Weekender Bag from Stubble & Co. The winner must claim their prize within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Other than as specified, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email by 7 February 2022. The winner must claim their prize within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
12. By entering this prize draw each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter and Stubble & Co a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence use, broadcast, publish and otherwise use the entrant’s name and statements regarding this prize draw for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Love Incorporated, 36 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8AE.
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature