We've teamed up with Osprey to offer one lucky reader a chance to win an incredible hiking bundle perfect for adventures later in the year. Read on and enter below.
Current restrictions might mean we're spending a lot of time at home, but many have already started planning exciting nature escapes once it's safe to do so. Whether it's charming country walks or challenging hikes, the right equipment is essential to make the most of your time in the great outdoors.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with pack experts Osprey to offer one lucky reader a chance to win their latest hiking backpack, the Talon 36 or women's specific Tempest 34, plus some other hiking essentials.
Reach the peaks
Featuring fully recycled, ultra durable, Robic© nylon fabric and an injection moulded backpanel, the new Talon/Tempest backpack is the next generation of hiking packs. Lightweight, versatile and extremely comfortable, the pack features wrap-around harness and hipbelt, which allows the pack to move with you when navigating demanding terrain. This mid-volume pack features a top-loading main compartment, stretch mesh side pockets and a hydration reservoir sleeve perfect for the Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 Reservoir also included in the prize.
The Ultralight High-Vis Raincover ensures your pack and gear is completely protected even in the heaviest downpours. It also packs down to roughly the size of a tennis ball and comes with its own pouch for easy storage. Finally, the Ultralight Drysack 6L is designed to keep your gear protected no matter how wet it gets. Equipped with a fully waterproof roll-top closure, coated fabric and taped seams the drysack ensures that your gear stays dry in all conditions. The rectangular shape results in more efficient packing and, when removed from your backpack, it can stand unaided.
One winner will receive an Osprey hiking bundle worth £220 that includes:
- Talon 36 or women's specific Tempest 34 hiking pack
- Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 Reservoir
- Ultralight High-Vis Raincover
- Ultralight Drysack 6L
Enter the competition here
Simply fill out this form and click done to submit your entry.
Competition closes 23:59 GMT on 21 March 2021.
Terms & conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter and Osprey and their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 21 March 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter fill out the form on this page.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 11 April 2021. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize includes an Osprey hiking bundle worth £221: Talon 36 or Tempest 34 (£150), Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 Reservoir (£35), Ultralight High-Vis Raincover (£22) and Ultralight Drysack 6L (£14). The winner must claim their prize within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter. Bookings are subject to availability. The prize does not include travel to Kent or the cost of any visas. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Other than as specified, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email by 25 April 2021. The winner must claim their prize within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
12. By entering this prize draw each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter and Osprey a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence use, broadcast, publish and otherwise use the entrant’s name and statements regarding this prize draw for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Love Incorporated, 36 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8AE.
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Main image: Osprey
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature